CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Dollar Store Finds!!!

The other day I was at Dollar Tree kinda just browsing around and of course I found myself in the teachers section....well it didn't take me too long to fill up a basket with some really great finds. I'm not sure yet how I will use all the items but I'll post pics of how I incorporated them after.
I think with the wands I am going to use them when I am working with small groups. If a student comes up to me and I hold up the red wand then they know to come back later and if I hold up the green wand then they can ask me a question.
I must say I fell in love with the cookies and milk cut outs I'm excited to use them just not too sure for what.

1 comment:

  1. Great Dollar Store Finds! I've seen on Pinterest where they take those cutouts and make money centers out of them. Coins on one and the cent equivalent on the other. The students have to match them. Just an idea. By the way, my name is Portia Pitts and I teach 2nd grade. I have nominated you for The Liebster Award. It is an award given to blogs with less than 200 followers. Please go to my blog http://mspitts2ndgraders.blogspot.com/ to see what steps you will have to take to complete the process. I am exited to share the blogging world with you!

    ReplyDelete